Resource Topic: Service Animal »

Can I have my service animal live with me in my apartment if the landlord has a no pets policy?

Yes, Typically if you have a disability and have a service animal or emotional support animal your landlord has to allow you to have that animal in your apartment.  This is required under the Federal Fair Housing Act requirements for landlords to make reasonable accomodations to rules and policiies in order for you to be able to continue to live in your apartment.